“Just another guy with a blog.  No big whoop.”

May 23, 2010

What the hail?

I've experienced hailstorms before, but never anything like this. My advice to folks living in Oklahoma who want to find a silver lining in those dark, hail-laden clouds: Buy stock in companies that manufacture siding, shingles, and windshields.

P.S. I was trying to work in some kind of "Van Hailen" joke, but I couldn't come up with anything. Probably just as well.


  1. Ohhh my goodness...we've had hail storms in S. TX, but nothing like that one...

  2. Hail-elujah! Wowie-kazowie!

  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFv2W7Duqiw is pretty crazy also :)

  4. Ironic - Television today seems to be focused on 'the apocalypse' The Day After Tomorrow, Seven Signs of the Apocalypse, Nostradamus. A truly uplifting Sunday afternoon...

    Getting away from TV the first thing I see is this.

    Good thing I'm Catholic otherwise I'd be freaking out right now.

  5. Love Van Halen..... does that make me bad?

  6. Dear plump suburbanites:

    1.) Build with brick not cheap siding
    2.) Get a garage.
    3.) Do a tour in Dafur to see a "War Zone". This is not a "War Zone"

  7. Alright, we've got "What the hail?" and "Hail-elujah!" so far. Anyone going to try and work in "Hail, Mary!"?