February 25, 2009
10. Run, Kids, Run! Keith and Becky Discover Uncle Pete's Hornet Farm
9. And Who Will Help Me Fry The Chicken? - The Colonel teaches Henny Penny A Lesson About Whining
8. A Child's Illustrated Treasury of Rodeo Accidents
7. Nippy the Infectious Chihuahua
6. A Critique of Kantian Metaphysics and Ontological Presuppositions-for Kids!
5. The Day Barney Caught on Fire
4. The Adventures of Milo, the Obnoxious Intestinal Parasite
3. Babaar the Elephant Gets Gunned Down on Safari
2. The Big Red Fire Engine Meets the Little Engine That Could In a Fiery Head-on Collision
1. Otis the Hungry Rottweiler Meets Shaun, the Magically Delicious Leprechaun
(Source: Envoy Magazine)
10. May I offer you a light for that votive candle?
9. Hi there. My buddy and I were wondering if you would settle a dispute we're having. Do you think the word should be pronounced HOMEschooling, or homeSCHOOLing?
8. Sorry, but I couldn't help but noticing how cute you look in that ankle-length, shapeless, plaid jumper.
7. What's a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this?
6. You don't like the culture of death either? Wow! We have so much in common!
5. Let's get out of here. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.
4. I bet I can guess your confirmation name.
3. You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes.
2. Did you feel what I felt when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?
1. Confess here often?