“Just another guy with a blog.  No big whoop.”

January 12, 2009

Lucid Posts and Comments

Hello all. My name is Fr. Bud Pelletier, I am pastor of a parish in the Diocese of Phoenix. Patrick has asked me to be an occasional contributor to his blog. Who am I to say no to a man who wants to drag his new-media communication tool into the ground.

I'm sure you will all expect lucid posts, witty comments and deep spiritual insights - all of which are beyond my abilities. I think Patrick asked me to help to provide comic relief.

But I'm here now, he's given me access, and the world shudders in terror.

Fr. Bud

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard, Father Bud. Your inaugural post in itself already fulfills my hopes for the kinds of posts you mentioned above, at least the comic relief part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I look forward to reading wit and wisdom from you, Father!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis